January 9, 2011

WMH Game 01: The Butcher of Khardov versus Supreme Archdomina Makeda

"Molik Yoyo" not only makes quick work on an ARM 20 Kodiak, but quickly swings back into safety!



Butcher's force advancing towards the Skorne

My dead pile - all my Doom Reavers, some Great Bears and Widowmakers

Butcher out in the open after slaughtering a Skorne Bronzeback




Engine of Destruction!

Butcher falls to Supreme Archdomina Makeda and Molik Karn!
This is the last game I am playing with my classic Butcher of Khardov model.  I will be trading it off for a 2010 resculpt of the Butcher of Khardov from Arvin Tan.  I will probably aim to get that painted quickly, too.

Thanks to Denio (spell check) Danio Caw for the game!  Molik Karn is an insane beast!  I have to figure out how to deal with that monster somehow.  If you have suggestions, hit me down on the comments section of this post!

3 comments:

  1. that's my friend Danio! I think it's his 2nd game so far lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog, anarch convert! Yeah, Danio got to participate in a WMH event I held a few days back. Do you play WMH, too?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...