June 6, 2011

Works In Progress, Entry 15

P3 Skorne Red, washed with Citadel Devlan Mud, then painted over with P3 Khador Red Base

P3 Umbral Umber to start on the Kayazy Assassins' bases



Kovnik Markov getting some overdue paint work

OMFG I really hate this pose~!

Full unit of Kayazy Assassins with Underboss - yeah they're all gonna get redone (probably even before I get the Winter Guard done)
I got lazy with the Kayazy Assassins, all of which I mean to correct; and hopefully before Mang's league starts.

I would have wanted to work on my Khador jack kit, but I couldn't find my drill set.

All the flying GW hate stumping my drive to paint my Daemons and Space Wolves.  It will probably get worse, especially with that melting resin GW is marketing *facepalm*

Ah well, steady as she goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...