June 9, 2011

Works In Progress, Entry 16




I got some more work done on Kovnik Markov.  I recolored his base, got some highlights on the edges, recolored his face.

But what I did discover was that taking a good picture of the model is a factor since I am posting WIP shots online.

Right now, I think Markov is about 90% done.  Some more last details that need to be done:
  • Basework: cleanup and the front arc marks
  • The horse's hair stuff: I tried out Trollblood Base on it so I'll see how it goes from there
  • The horse's leg straps
  • Cleaning up areas on the horse's skin
  • Considering some freehand on Markov's cape
I'm still targeting to get him done before the Bunker gaming tomorrow so hopefully I can get to play a game using him fully-painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...