February 18, 2011

Works In Progress, Entry 8

Mixing up my painting workload so I won't get bored, I was juggling between another Space Wolf Grey Hunter, my Bloodletters, and the box of Retribution Mage Hunter Strike Force I got from Raymund Tesoro (daemonruss).

What my desk looks like now

The Dawnguard Invictors, and a pair of Mage Hunter Assassins

The box, which has been untouched for weeks



Opening up the MHSF box

View out of the box

These bad boys need some filing. And a liquid dish washing soap bath.

I'll probably work on the Bloodcrushers once I'm done with these Bloodletters first.  But for the meantime, I'll be taping up the bases of the MHSF and clean the flash from the miniatures.

[IRY Navarro]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...