March 9, 2011

WMH Game 09 - Dark Champion Vlad versus Captain Kara Sloan

I got some games in at RGB.  It was against Kei Valentin's Cygnar led by Captain Kara Sloan.

My first turn, running up everything forward
Black 13th make easy pickings out of huddled up Kayazy Assassins and Doom Reavers



Deny the No Man's Land
The shallow water proved to be more detrimental for me since I had to push forward as fast as I can to prevent being whittled down from ranged attacks
Kara takes out eVlad with high damage shooting!
The Dark Champion has fallen!
Another disappointing performance by Vlad, albeit a different incarnation.  This time, I had misjudged the distance of the Cygnaran warcaster's shot and moved eVlad up too close to be fired on.  Chalk up some more losses for my Vlads.  I dunno if it's a curse but I've yet to win with either.  BUT that will have to wait until I get to play with my other casters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...