March 12, 2011

WMH Game 10 - Dark Champion Vlad versus Grim Angus

I got to play against SJ Quema's Grim Angus in a heavily-forested table with my infantry-heavy eVlad list.  I knew it was an uphill challenge for me, but I dared to see how I would fare.

My Khador on deployment zone. Photo by Kei Valentin.

Uhlans speed up behind enemy lines and tangle up Grim angus. Photo by Kei Valentin.







Kim's Khador versus SJ's Trollbloods, Chico as spectator. Photo by Kei Valentin.

Khadoran forces moving through heavy woods. Photo by Kei Valentin.

SJ Quema, always a worthy adversary. Photo by Kei Valentin.
35PC SR2011 Killbox
Warcaster: Dark Champion Vlad
Warjack: Drago
Units: Minimum unit of Kayazy Assassins with Underboss, Doom Reavers, minimum unit of Iron Fang Uhlans
Solos: Markov, Yuri the Axe, 2x Manhunters, War Dog

Mulg failed to take down the Dark Champion on a charge.  With Transference maintained, the Kayazy Assassins got boosted Gang damage on Grim Angus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...