March 13, 2011

WMH Game 11 - Dark Champion Vlad versus Lich Lord Asphyxious

I got to play several games at Fortress.  My first one was up against veteran, Fred Escalona, and his Cryx army. With our game, he used Lich Lord Asphyxious and a horde of Banes in a Steamroller 2011 Overrun scenario!

True to the objective, my Khador forces sped forward, hoping to overrun the opponent!

The Dark Champion and Drago



Doom Reavers and Kayazy Assassins

A Pistol Wraiths disables two of my Doom Reavers!

Khador engaging the undead front line!


Bane Knight Vengeance!

Yuri the Axe, lurking near some woods for an ambush
I won by objective this game, gumming up his advance with well-placed counter attacking units the following turn.  In the end, all I needed to do was kill the four Bane Knights that contested the center objective, which was undertaken by Transference Kayazy Assassins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...